Do you have questions, concerns or comments? Send your e-mails to twocanplay.blogspot@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Killzone 3 - Uprising

Hey Bitmob Community,
Although I am still a fledgling in the writing community here, I wanted to share with you another passion of mine. I really enjoy directing/video editing, to try an capture an idea and share it with the world.

Guerrilla Games, makers of the Killzone franchise, are holding a community competition on their blog to create a promotional video for Killzone 3. Entries are due by March 31st, so you could still submit your own video if you felt so inclined. More details as to the contest rules and prizes can be found here.

My video is done, so I just wanted to share it with you guys and get some feedback. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Please to enjoy, Killzone 3 Uprising.

Republished from Bitmob.com

No comments:

Post a Comment