Do you have questions, concerns or comments? Send your e-mails to twocanplay.blogspot@gmail.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

E3 2009 Begins

So here comes the content. I have been watching some of the coverage on G4, but have a list of podcasts and blogs already filling my inbox. Just saw Tim Schafer and Jack Black preview Brutal Legend, should be seriously metal! Anyway, like E3, I am trying to bring a plethora of topics to the blog. Some of which I hope to frequent include: Retro Gaming Round Up, Gaming Outdoors, State of the Industry, Recommended Reading, Focus Test, and Play it NOW. So, stay tuned as I will bring impressions from the press conferences by the "Big Three" over the next week and all the coverage in the industry throughout the rest of the year.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    what an E3, right? There was some real impressive stuff shown, if you like check out the coverage on my site personalgaming.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day,
    Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its been alright. Mostly impressed with Microsoft, but Sony had a pretty good conference. Will be posting reviews shortly.

    ReplyDelete