Do you have questions, concerns or comments? Send your e-mails to twocanplay.blogspot@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fable 2: Knothole Island

The Fable 2 DLC is available today after a little delay. Thinking about it, I am happy to have chosen the path I did at game end, due mostly to the fact that I will still have my dog. Most of my roommates were more noble than I and will therefore be doomed to wander the land of Albion alone.. like the Incredible Hulk.

**Correction: I was watching my brother and found that it is possible to bring your K9 companion back, BUT, for all you goodie-to-shoes out there, know that you must sacrifice one of the lovely villagers of Knothole Island.

2 comments:

  1. 8-bit vigilantes?

    Where have I heard this before?

    I mean, other than the old fighting games on my commodore 64....lol...

    I think it is in a song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! Damn, was hoping to be original....

    ReplyDelete